Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Introduction

Bienvenidos to my little corner of the internet! Those of you who spend a significant amount of time with the pre-school set may already be familiar with me through my DH’s television show. While that is a fun little side venture for both of us, Manny really is the star. I needed a little creative and therapeutic outlet of my own, so I started this blog.

I am a Jill of all trades, mistress of none. My interests are many and varied to say the least. Manny and I are in the middle of renovating casa #2. We like the challenge of making old things new again. I am a foreign language enthusiast and am bilingüe, so stick around long enough and you might just pick up a little español. I am an armchair theologian and a convert to Lutheranism, and struggle day to day living life in this fallen world. I am into natural and alternative medicine, and my iPod suffers from split personality disorder. Reading is my most favored pastime.

That’s me in a nutshell. If you have found your way here, I hope you’ll leave me a respuesta and introduce yourself!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on your blog! And thanks for visiting mine!

Just wondering, have we ever met? How did you happen to find me?