Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moving...

...is like tearing off your own skin. And I'm only moving next door. I don't deal with this kind of monumental change very well to begin with, and the pregnancy hormones aren't making it any easier. My hat is way off to those folks who are forced to do this on a fairly regular basis because of job transfers and such. I hope Manny is willing to just tack another couple of bedrooms on the back of this place should more space become necessary. Because I really don't ever want to have to do this again!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

My dad says that in hell you have to move every three days.

After we moved here (something like our 7th move in 6 years--seminary is AWESOME) I told my dear and loving husband that he could take another call if he wanted, but I wouldn't be joining him.